LORD® 310 adhesive is a modified, thixotropic, two-component epoxy
adhesive system used to bond many types of prepared metals, prepared rubber,
urethane and plastics. Originally formulated for primerless adhesion to
SMC, LORD 310 adhesive is used to bond disk drives, down-hole oil field
equipment, automotive body panels and spoilers, and vibration dampening
mounts. LORD 310 adhesive can be either room temperature cured or heat
cured for faster processing.
Shelf life is two years from date of manufacture when stored at 40-80°F
(4-27°C) in original, unopened container.
Features and Benefits
• Durable - provides load bearing properties equal to or greater
than the materials being bonded.
• Environmentally Friendly - contains no solvent, nonflammable and
• Environmentally Resistant - resists moisture, sunlight, salt spray
and thermal cycling.
• Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -40 to +400°F
(-40 to +204°C); resists postbakes up to 400°F (204°C); resists
outgassing up to 225°F (107°C).
• Chemically Resistant - resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents,
oils and hydrocarbons; anti-corrosion processes including phosphatizing
and ELPO (e-coat) coatings do not affect adhesive or its bond strength.
• Excellent Engineering Properties - provides low shrinkage, good
creep properties and low water absorption.
LORD has a long history of developing breakthrough adhesive, coating
and motion management technologies that significantly improve the performance
customers’ products. They have provided innovative solutions to
demanding aerospace, defense, automotive and industrial customer problems
for more than 85 years.
We at ISA are an authorized distributor for LORD adhesives, and other
products. Call us at ISA for all of your LORD adhesive needs.